VOICE OF THE WEEK (SPECIAL ALL STARS EDITION): STEPHANIE OSARUYI, ,KENNETH ABOJE , SANI JAMES


Osaruyi Stephanie Aiseosa has a B. Sc in  Microbiology from Kogi State University.
  She loves reading novels, sketching designs and making them come to life , dancing & traveling
  She is a fashion designer, actually the head designer for S—stitches. She make unconventional dresses with excellence as her watchword.
  Miss Stephanie has always enjoyed sketching designs and was completely in awe of the magic fashion designers do.
When I've not fully According to Stephanie if she were to advice her younger self she would say-
 "There's nothing scary about this, we need to start working on our dreams as early as we can run with it".
  On hard days, she tells herself, "Bad days don't last forever" and then the passion that's comes with doing what she love takes over from there.
  Her section on the blog centres around broadening minds with "VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT".  Expect the best from her, with growth and consistency.
 Extra Question what will you do if giving a million naira now?
Just after setting aside my tithe, the next will be to register S—stitches as a name brand and then we'll go from there.

Sani James Ojomugbokenyode
Is a Graduate, B.A. philosophy from Kogi state university
  He loves Food, Making music, reading, writing, Humanitarian services and talking.
   He is a poet,singer and a rapper, owner of @_fashionhub, an event planner and the project manager of "The Entire House Initiative". Most importantly he is a lover of business.
  His main inspiration lies in his passion to affect humanity in any possible way he can. Love and sadness also inspires a great deal of his poetry. He finds inspiration in the works of musicians like, J.Cole, Khalid, Jon Bellion ,fantasyJoyner Lucas, Burna Boy, Asa, Nonso Amadi and Jon Bethel.
When asked his advice to the younger generation he said---
"I'm not very good at advising people, but let me say this, in pursuing your dream you need a relentless passion. That kind of passion that makes you continue even when it looks like its not going to pull through. Note that, every failure is part of a greater success,get your mind right. "

We also asked what he does on hard days and he said to us---
"Over the years I've tried to build a personal philosophy of life that have kept me going. When I'm face with a challenge, failure, or setbacks...I ask my self one question that have two answers that determines my next action. On hard days I ask myself, " can I do anything to change the situation "? If feasibly yes I channel my energy in try to bring about the change. But if circumstantially no, I just shift my focus to the next task at hand. By so doing I save my self the stress of worry and anxiety. Just create the right vibes as a friend of mine would say."
  As a content contributor on the  Tellrhodes blog he basically blogs about poetry and talks about some basic issues that concerns him and the society at large. He will be going beyond these shores to share more engaging topics of diverse interests. This will start soon on my section," A trip to the world of fantasy" which might also undergo a little change.
Extra Question what will you do if you are given a million naira right now???
Lol, trust me I will go and eat first. This might sound unserious minded but I will eat first, then any other thing follows.

Aboje Kenneth Ojochona.  Is a 200L Biochemistry, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
 He loves Football, Writing and speaking.
 Mr Kenneth is a preacher by God's grace, a writer and currently working on a project which would be out soon. So expect to hear from me soon.
He also does other legitimate business that can yield money, and is open to partnership.
 On why he chose this career path He says-
"Basically, it's the way I've been wired by God, so all I needed to do was to grow what God has given me. I must acknowledge that I'm still growing and moving gradually by God's leadership"
  His first advice to young people working on their dreams is do what the clock does, keep moving. Don't be static, keep working and as you're working know that everyone is in his/her own level do not compare yourself to others but keep believing and working to be better. Success is sure but how and when it will come is left to us. Lastly, have an ardent faith in God that He won't leave you nor forsake you.

On hard days he says to himself well,  hard time does happen but I'm coming through. Understanding the times and seasons of life will really aids him to stay right there even when it hurts.
   On the tellrhodes blog he writes about life experiences, motivation and personal life on his section name “A glimpse of hope".
He tells us to expect the best, even as we're growing and trying to see how to make things better.
Extra Question is there a special person in your life???
Yes

Awwwwwwwww that's Amazing sir!




You are all wonderful and this Generation is privileged to have you thank you!

Comments

  1. Hey it was good to know about those personalities and how dey did it.. I pray i make it soon enough . Thanks tellrhodes am walexzy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??