VOICE OF THE WEEK ( SPECIAL ALL STARS EDITION): POPOOLA DEBORAH, ALKALI AMANA, ABDUL ARCHER


Miss Popoola Deborah
 Is a 400level medical student, of Kogi State University.
 She loves Travelling, Cooking, Reading, Speaking and making Friends
 She is not just a medical Student but also a humanitarian, her NGO @penieltouchfoundation advocates for rape/abuse victims and also reach out to the poor and less privileged in the society, they have done quite a lot of programs and hope to do more bigger projects soon, and she is also a businesswoman, a designer/stylist @wurafadakagc, a Fashionprenuer(I sell bags and shoes, check out her page @mirakelwears

 Talking on what inspires her to do this things she said-
 God of course, My Dad and My passion for humanity, I just want to save as many lives as I can.
 Her word of advice to other young people is that, If you are working on your dream, it wouldn't come easy, don't get tired. It might be exhausting but then nothing good comes easy you know, Keep up the dream, it will pay off soon.
    On hard days this voice of the week just stays quiet, Pray, Medidate and Praise. She also eats a lot on days when she feels depressed the most,  she says- "it just has a way of keeping my brain busy(lol😄)"
   On the tellrhodes blog she writes on random life talks, motivation and a tip of health gists too, all on DebTalk. She hopes to have more time so she can write more and keep inspiring her readers often. She also writes for done health initiative, you should check out the blog www.smilewithmeinitiative.com, www.healforafrica.org
Extra question: what is the most memorable day in your life: The most worst day of my life still remains the day I lost my Dad, so many emotions came running in. I really do miss him still😊

Mr. Alkali Amana Atta is a 400level (LL.B in view) Kogi State University Anyigba.
 He loves Reading, Writing, Traveling, Watching and Playing football, Intellectual engagements.
    He is a Writer - content creator and consultant, Researcher, Editor, Public Speaker and Human Rights Activist.
 His Early Influences and contact with Literature and History inspired this career path.
His advice to young people reads-
"In the words of Henry C. Link "While one person hesitates making mistakes because he feels inferior, the other is making mistakes and becoming superior". In my words, build the tenacity needed to achieve your goals. Mistakes/failure may occur but they don't define you. You are to define them."

 On hard days he tells himself - There is a greater picture, and recalls a letter his  friend wrote to him once which says - "I hope when you fall you will rise again. I hope you would in all your endeavors, in all your challenges, you would choose to see that life is trying to teach you and grow up". He has always cherished that.
  On the tellrhodes blog he writes on contemporary issues mostly, cutting across fiction and non-fiction as a content contributor, alongside being an editor on the Tellrhodess blog. He trusts to keep the vision of education and effective sensitization as a paramount tool in his work.

Extra Question: Whats your most embarassing moment?
One embarrassing moment - I passed a letter to a girl I liked once and in it I thought I wrote of my admiration only to discover that it was a side note I had been keeping about some thought processes. I was vilified. I cut off contact.
😂

What a wow wawu she would have been shocked!


Abdul Abubakar Archer is a Final year food nutrition and
student at Kogi State University Anyigba.
  He loves Reading, writing and taking long walks.
 With the learning and training he has gone through, he is able to give counselling and health talks to people going through health issues and also draw out food plans and diet.
To young people pursuing thier dreams he says learn to stay true to yourself.
 On bad days he reminds himself of happy days and tells himself things would surely get better.
 On the tellrhodes blog he writes about the way he sees life, happenings, experiences and making choices.
Extra Question if you get 1million naira right now what will you do?
 I'll send my dad his share 🤣

Thank you all for being amazing leaders in this generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??