WALLFLOWER (Broken- A Series)


PAIN
I've felt it
TEARS
I've shed them
SCARS
I have them
EMOTIONS
I've lost them
DRUGS
I've used them

WHO I AM??
THATS FOR ME TO KNOW..
AND FOR YOU NEVER TO FIND OUT

Hello readers and permit me to officially welcome you to the new year..

This year I'll be going all the way with lots and lots and lots of stories and poems..
Now, for every story or poem (non-fictional and vice versa) there will be a lesson attached to it and at the end of each story or poem, I get to hear from you!
Sounds fun right??

Great! Tittle of the first story is (drum roll)

          BROKEN

It’s December 25th, but today isn’t Christmas, at least not for me. Christmas doesn’t come when you’re in a hospital bed sick with Ischaemic heart disease.
I vividly remember the day the doctor announced that i was sick.
I was talking to a client when I felt dizzy and when I woke up I found myself in the hospital.
My client had rushed me down there.


What happened next?
Join me here next week and then we'll know.
Have a great week!!

Post by: Precious .E. Michael
Faceboom: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??