WALLFLOWER: Broken episode 2


Hello Everyone and welcome to another wonderful day here on TTB..
I do hope I didn't keep you on your toes and if I did I'm sorry (not) haha.
OK let's get down to business shall we?

         BROKEN
(Recap)
I was talking to a client when I felt dizzy and when I woke up I found myself in the hospital.
My client had rushed me down there.
First thing I noticed was the empty room and the crazy smell of antiseptics not to mention the whirring of the heart monitor.
The Nurse rushed into my room to check up on me (I guess she heard the sound of the heart monitor).
She looked at me with an emotion I'd beat describe as Pity and rushed out to call the doctor.
I was still trying to figure out what was actually going on until he (the doctor) poked my arm.
I guess he'd been asking me a question.
"Do you have any family around? Anyone we can call I mean?"
I thought of my mum but I knew she'd have a pressure seeing me here.
So I told him to call my P.A
She came rushing in not long after looking flustered and sad.
I thought it was because of seeing me on the bed but I guess fate had other news for me.
The Doctor came in and that's when he delivered the news that finally shattered my already shattered world.
He started
"After running a series of test MA, we discovered that you actually have Ischaemic heart disease"
I felt my world spinning and people screaming but I was far too gone to listen.

Getting interesting??
Hit me up with your thoughts.. What do you think happened next?
Do have a wonderful week.

Post by: Precious .E. Michael     
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??