SUCCINCT MIND WITH MO:


 very happy new year to you..succinct mind with Mo starts powerfully this year...this year has started with so much energy,dreams ,aspirations and goals..you should put this counsels handy enough as you go on this year
No vision becomes a reality without prunning
Invest all your life to this vision
Any vision is not the first that has ever existed.
Gather knowledge.
Books,biographies, read vast!!
Believe in the vision
Work it out...ask yourself this
Can i die for my vision?
Can i live without it?
Can i give my life,for my vision,?
If you can live a day without your vision.then it is an option.
So get deliberate about smashing the goals...go for it..
Go girl!!!!
Go dude!!!!..
See you at the top..
Facebook..oshadare mosunmola
I.G..mhizz_mola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??