OPENED MY EYES: Unashamed


UNASHAMED

Hey there! I hope you are well and living the best life you can right now! If not, you must begin that today.

Today on Opened My Eyes, we talk about being unashamed. But just before we talk about being unashamed, why would someone be ashamed?. There are many reasons perhaps but I believe that two reasons stand out.

You are either ashamed because you KNOW who you are or DO NOT know who you are. I was telling my girlfriend today that when I was younger and less aware, I frowned upon being called a pastor or evangelist or anything like that. I just wanted to be my normal christian, just floating by. How naive!

I still hear grown-ups who say they do not want to be called pastor or man of God or spiri spiri. My dear friend, you are called to be all that and more!!! You are a son/daughter of THE KING OF ALL KINGS. To be normal, ordinary, to fit in and be politically correct is what we ought to be ashamed of actually.

You were created for much more! Let go of the fear! Embrace who you are in Christ and let the world get what's coming to it through you. Do not fight it.

 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is God’s power for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16 NET

Post By: Nathaniel Adebanji
Facebook: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
IG & Twitter: @nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??