LIFE WITH REE: Dear Joro!!


Hi guys!, How is everyone doing? I trust we are all having an amazing week so far.
I’ve been reading a lot of crazy messages on joro this days and it leaves me baffled more than entertained especially at the rate at which love is getting harder and harder to find, at this stage I don’t know which is easier to find True Love or a camel passing through the eye of a needle. It’s so sad to think that all that matters now is sex, money and flaunting what we don’t have on social media, it saddens me because I’m such a hopeless romantic and I’m beginning to think that my husband is somewhere stuck with the wrong girl, sending ‘Dear Joro’ Every morning.
I would love for somebody to sit me down and explain what went wrong, when and where, I think that ‘somebody’ can only be God because the remaining people are busy doing turninoniown, demoning and joining all manner of association up and down. I think most people have simply refused to believe in love for reasons best known to them but the most common reason is that everybody is afraid of not getting love rather than actually learning how to love right because you can’t get what you don’t give right?
People think that Love is something you have to master when you find the one. in truth, who you are before finding the one says a lot about how your relationship will go, finding the right partner is nothing if you are not going to be the right person first.
Check in with yourself, do you think you would want to be with anybody like you? It’s not enough to have specifications and what not but firstly ask yourself if you’re somebody’s specification and I’m not talking about looks or anything that fades with time, I’m talking about things that last, things that 20 years down the line won’t sag, won’t change color, things that would be the reason why in 10 years when you make your partner upset, they still love you because you’ve given them reasons to look beyond their anger or hurt.
I’m probably the worst person to get love advice from seeing as I am single to stupor but still I have learnt overtime and I am not just reading or in this case writing a script, I believe in love, I’m such an hopeless romantic that I believe that I can love anything or anyone, I believe so much in fairy tales but I still have reality checks because I know that there’s no prince charming anywhere and the closest way to get anything close to a prince charming is by first being a princess, so I’m  basically taking my time, learning, growing and becoming a better person so that my partner doesn’t have to write to Joro about me, I think that’s my greatest fear . so I’m just going to share few tips of my Finding love journey
I’m not searching, I’m not pressurizing myself or actively trying to find love because desperation is the fastest way to fall into the wrong hands.
I’m loving myself, Loving myself is my mission this year because I have spent 20something years of my life complaining about one thing or the other about myself and it hasn’t changed one thing about me so I have kukuma decided to love myself .
Basically, I’m just ouchea living my best life and getting the best out of life with the mindset that what is meant to be mine will eventually be minein the most amazing way ever.
I hope that we all open our hearts to love, learn to love right and also receive love in the best way without disturbing Joro with messages.
Have an amazing week guys, see you all next Wednesday
I love you but Jesus Loves you more
Remember SHARING IS CARING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??