LIFE AS IT IS:Are You Ready


Are You Ready?

My parents were married for six years after my birth. For those years, my dad was on transfer to another part of the country and seeing each other was only during holidays and sometimes when he had little breaks. I cant describe their relationship with each other that much. I was a little kid back then and i could swear that the first thing on my mind was food ; still is (guilty and not ashamed). After my mom died six years after my birth, my dad stayed unmarried for years and if there was one thing that could show how devoted he was; that was it and of course how much he showers us with his love.

I'm one of those that live vigorously through other people relationship. I invest my time in them. I've never been in a real relationship. Of course I've been in plenty fake ones. Am not a saint, even though my face says otherwise. When two people i know and really likes starts a thing, i automatically becomes the middle man. I don't know it happens, it just does and i bask in it. I like things working out and when it happens to two people i am particularly fond of, i just want to see it flourish and sometimes i end up saying too much

You know this relationship thing, there is no perfect one. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I used to think so too. Romance novels and it dripping sensation does that to you until you start seeing life as it is. Ugly one moment and beautiful the next. Building a foundation really matter a lot and even though I've never done relationships , I've seen relationship. I've seen broken homes, I've seen people tolerate each other because of their children and I've seen people enter unions all because of procreation. While i believe think my last reason is not a bad thing, i believe both parties should be aware of the other intentions before such union is being cemented.
Relationship shouldn't be a must. Don't go into such things because you feel others are and you are the only exception. I love myself for this. For never subsiding to demands that are not beneficial to me no matter how cold hearted others may think i am. Don't remain in situation that are toxic and may end up breaking who you are.
You're strong and beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Peace

Instagram: @archer015
Facebook: Habdul Archer
Twitter : @015archer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??