LETTER2ME


LETTER TO ME

Hello! Hello!  Hello! Tellrhodess fam (I call y'all Tellreaders πŸ˜‹). How are you all doing? A very Happy New Year to everyone of you. Never too late right? 🀷‍♂

It's been a speedy January. Seems like someone put the month on fast forward, but we are grateful all the same, cos that means we'll reach our goals faster - aka, "We go buy benzzzzzzzz". πŸ˜‚

Let me also say a big welcome to the 'Letter To Me' section this year. You'll notice we've been moved to Tuesday. Cool 😎 yeah?. Anyway, it's part of moves to give you only the best contents this year. So let me tell y'all what to expect.

1. Themed/Serial Letters:

So last year, our letters were based on many different topics scattered about. But this year,  our letters will be themed and be in a series. πŸ’ƒ Yup! You heard me. Starting next week, our letters will be based on relationships and relationship matters - just cos I love love and I smell πŸ‘ƒ February 14. Is someone excited? I can't wait yo.

2. Letters To You:

This one excites me. From this year, we'll leave an email for you to send your letters on issues bothering you, and we'll answer them as #Letrs2You. We promise to keep your identities anonymous and try as much as possible to provide answers in our letters to your burning questions. Awesome right✌ ?

Yes fam, so over the next 48 weeks plus, this is our agenda, all in a bid to give you sweet contents. And guess what? This year, I'll be in the comments section to engage y'all. Fam, its all about YOU this 2019.

The question is, are you ready for take off?

I'm excited to show you the first letter fam. But I guess we'll have to wait till next week to find out. Until then, be good and take care.

Love,
Nathan.

Facebook: Nathan Omeiza Adinoyi
Instagram: @neightan_
email: neightanshaibu@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??