OPENED MY EYES : MUCH BETTER


Much Better

Heyyy folks! Welcome again to "OPENED MY EYES" with yours truly. It is always a delight having you here.

Last week if you were here, you read a post expressing how tired I was and how I was struggling to pray and losing battles I thought I had won. All those were facts NOT TRUTH. Truth never changes.

The truth is I am a Child of God, justified, sanctified and glorified. In the course of the week I found my footing in God again and I am refreshed.

Relax, I plan to tell you what happened still.
Just before I get to the specifics, let me share a popular scripture:

" But those who trust in the Lord will become strong again. They will be like eagles that grow new feathers. They will run and not get weak. They will walk and not get tired."
Isaiah 40:31 ERV

Notice, it says "will become strong again" which implies that you WILL lose strength once in a while.

Think about your phone battery. At some point it's 100% and if it's not plugged as you use it, it drains till it's empty. The decision of when to renew your battery power is up to you. You could start charging at 99% or wait till it dies or anywhere in between really. Same with your spiritual battery. You need to recharge.

Now to what I did to get me out of my recent rut. The King James Version says "they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength..." and that's what happened.

I really just waited on God. Literally I stayed still and quiet for about an hour waiting on God and GBAM!!!!!! I was quickened and began to pray in the Holy Spirit and that was it!!!

I may have to do a video some day to really explain what I just said but for now to all the people going through what I just did, rest assured, it gets better if you wait on Him. Have a blessed week!

Post by: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
IG & Twitter: @nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??