DEB TALK


Protect Your Mental Environment- DebTalk

A beautiful day to you all, trust you have been doing just fine. I have really missed a lot here, Am sorry, but responsibility will not let me rest. And that was how, I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with you all(Some yummies was available on the 7th😂). Anyway, am back now, who want lollipop🍭 and Biscuits, lol. Jokes apart, it's good to be back home😄, the journey was quite a stressful and tiring one, but it was all worth it.

Remember, we talked about Purpose the other day, and so Today, i would be sharing with us, a vital key important in Getting to the place of Purpose and Fulfilment. It is usually said that Show me your Friend.......(you can complete the rest)
What kind of friends do you keep? Is your territory guarded or is everyone Free to enter into your space?

As I was growing up as a child, I wanted a sense of belonging, and in an attempt to get this, I would always want to socialize and meet new people(I became a talkative😞, Oh, Don't tell anyone this secret oh, i battled with low self esteem, in my early days, not until I was in Higher class in School)

I was not talking before but once I started talking, I started talking too much(Irony of life😂)

Back to our gist, meeting new people wasn't all that bad anyway. I got to know quite a lot then, both the good ones and those that were influencing me negatively, now this was the problem. I did not care and i kept all as friends not until I got my priority right.

Now, why am I saying all this, I have learned overtime that the kind of people we surround ourselves with have the potential of creating our environment which in a way determines our perception/mindset about life and directly make or mar our Desire and our ability of fueling our passion towards fulfilling purpose.

Some people say, it doesn't matter who they associate with, they can never be influenced by anyone, but the truth is unknowingly to them, they are (either negatively or positively)

It is therefore, imminent to choose our friends wisely, this Key factor is so important as it encompasses every area of our life. It's good to make new friends, but are they really worth keeping? Choose Friends who are going in the same direction with you, who are passionate about setting landmarks as much as you do, Friends who will encourage and tell you the truth no matter the face you give.
Now, this is the real deal

Choose people who have big dreams as much as you do, Friends who want to go where you want to go(or even higher), let them be your encouragement. If you are into a wrong Friendship that is sapping away all your desire and passion, break free today, ease yourself quietly out and very subtly, just as you eased yourself into them.

It is an interesting phenomenon that certain people will get angry when you decide to leave or start to live in your dreams. Maintain your ground, Stay Focus and stick with the good ones(don't come and be saying you will change them, blah blah blah, Receive sense today, you are not a changing machine😅)

The Kind of relationship you have either good or bad will determine the extent to which your vision and passion is actualized.
Protect your mental environment, make fitness that influence you to do the right thing and watch yourself grow into becoming the person you have always dreams of.....


Post by: Popoola Deborah
FB: Popoola Deborah
IG: Arewaoyinda
Twitter: Paddebby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??