TELLRHODES KNOW THIS#6- IT'S WRONG TO SAY HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT?πŸ™Š



TELLRHODES KNOW THIS#6- IT'S WRONG TO SAY HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT?πŸ™Š
Did you know??
So for those of you that knew and didn't tell me my God will forgive you🀣🀣🀣
So if you know me, you will know that after I say good morning the next thing I'll say is how was your night🀦🏾‍♀ I know a few people had looked at me like, what's this one saying so I thought it was a wrong sentence and started alternating it with, Did you rest good/well ??
Only for me to realise one morning that it is said when  someone you are familiar with took another person to bed last night Aka it means
 How was last night's Sex??🀷🏽‍♀ It makes me wonder how much more jargons we are speaking as part of our normal vocabulary in this country and how many angry looks some of us will receive when we go abroadπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Well we learn daily!!! Good Morning FAM
How was your night?πŸ˜›
If you are not married, I hope you spent it alone ooo!!!
Thanks for following this series!!!!
Going on all my social media handles!!!
Have an amazing day❤
P.S: I also heard the correct reply is None of your business, so if an elderly person in this our country says to me how was your night I'll now say...... Hmm i see the slaps comingπŸ˜‚
Drop your comments and share to let someone know!!
#blogger #vlogger #blog #abuja #tellrhodes #tellrhodesblog #inspiration #writing  #thebloggerpoint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??