Tellrhodes #5: IT HAPPENED AGAIN๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡


Tellrhodes #5: IT HAPPENED AGAIN๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡

Good morning
Hope you had a great night rest?
So I've been thinking, what do I want to share for tellrhodes know this #5
And then it happened again๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ™Š
I left the house late because of a mirror
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Lol
And No it wasn't really because I was putting on make up๐Ÿ˜‚
If you know me you will know that a mirror just brings out my other side๐Ÿ˜‚
In fact don't put a Mirror in my bathroom I'll be late everyday
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That's where I receive all my awards, compliment my self, give my award winning speech to world leaders, advice my children, tell my husband I love him, do magazine cover shoots๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, dance with shakira, hold music concerts๐Ÿ˜‚, pepper every other fine girl around me๐Ÿ˜‚ by just talking about myself๐Ÿ˜‚
And I feel everyone should have a great relationship with their mirrors, look at yourself and say just check out the most intelligent person in the world am honoured to spend my entire day with you, speak who you want to be into existence practice, how to act when you get to where you are headed.
The world will see who you see
I love you all have an Amazing day
And a big thank you to everyone following this series and sending feedback❤
Do drop your comments๐Ÿ‘‡ and share๐Ÿ’—
So this pic doesn't relate but just wanted to use it throwback๐Ÿ˜
#blogger #vlogger #blog #abuja #tellrhodes #tellrhodesblog #inspiration #writing  #thebloggerpoint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??