SUCCINCT MIND WITH MOSUNMOLA


Hello dear....welcome after a long time to succinct mind ...without further ado ..let's take some food for our thoughts..ladies get in here...gentle men..just take a peek and learn what your lady should look like.
HEAVY ON MAKE UP LIGHT ON CHARM..
Hey pretty lady
The first time I saw you,I was thrilled by your curves
The way that the creator carefully carved them ,
He made it so obvious,and I saw it was your strength

I also saw that you had all the fancy clothes
I could not ignore your beautiful nose
It pointed so perfectly that it could pass for a right angle triangle
Your smile lit up your face
Because it exposed your gap tooth..and your perfect dentition.
Your charisma represented a first lady's
Your catwalk drew everyone's attention
You could pass for miss world..
And then
Not long after,I heard you speak,
I tried and tried to find wisdom
I understood you never had a passion
You wore the fanciest glasses
Yet you were without vision
You could not comprehend the point of impact
You just thought this world was "time pass"
You did not even see the need to pray..
You never really loved or sacrificed,
You cared more about the things that fade away
You were not conscious that you had drifted
You never realised that destinies were to be birthed
You did not even notice the lives that were tied to yours
You still did not get the point,
You did not believe you are the light,the salt
You did not spot the difference between beauty on the inside
And that on the outside
Alas you seemed to be an empty barrel
Heavy on makeup,
Painfully this kind of beauty fades
Light on charm
And this kind of beauty stays ...           Strive to be the one beautiful on the inside too...                                 Facebook... Oshadare mosunmola     I.G ...mhizz_mola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??