PARADIGM WITH RYGLES : Buried 3 (Revived)


Paradigm with Rygles
Buried 3
Revived

She is sick of the masks
She wants to be seen
She wants to be accepted
She wants to thrive
She wants to believe in herself
She's tired of it all
She wants answers
The impossible
The pressure
The ache
The tears
Will she survive?
Will she thrive?
She wants to see
What's on the other side
She's ready
She's here,
Mask off.

I know it's been a while we talked about abuse and it's effects and due to comments and all. Apparently I've been a little dark about my write ups so today I'm going to try to be brighter than usual, I mean what's life without hope? Sure, there's evil in the world but there's also good. Sometimes when people treat you so bad and you are about to lose faith in humanity, remember those that treated you great, no matter how few they are. I admit some people are more opportuned to meet good people and have little experience with the other side and vice versa.
Some people will take advantage of you, some will change you for the better, some will...well discourage you from being on the right path. What I'm trying to say our experiences can make or Mar us depending on the lesson you choose to take from situations (good or bad).

I don't know what kind of abuse you might have experienced or endured, and I might not have the right words to console you but I do know this; there's always something better than what you have, there's always a brighter day, there's always a good person, there's always something to hang on to. I want this to be more of an interactive session.... So if you have ever been a victim(still hate the word) of abuse, share with me please. How you overcame it, and if you haven't.... Any story you have to share, I am ready to listen, and share if you want and yes, you can be anonymous. Always remember, it does get better, good and even great!!!

Facebook : Glory Eric
Twitter: Rygleserik
Instagram: rygles
Gmail: rygleserik@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??