OPENED MY EYES: Encounter


ENCOUNTER

Good day dear reader. Welcome once again to the Opened My Eyes corner. I am glad we made it.

Last week, I shared a post that was rather unusual for me and I'm sure it was for all those who follow my writing as well . All I said was "FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!".

Honestly, that was all I could say and the reason is what we will talk about today: an ENCOUNTER.

We had a workers' retreat from Friday evening to Saturday afternoon last week(the 14th to 15th) and my friend, I saw, felt and tasted the move of God like I never knew I could. I came back a completely different person on FIRE!!!!!!!. Now if fire is not maintained, it goes out but that is a topic for the future.

Apart from the pleasure or joy of knowing you felt God's presence? Why is an ENCOUNTER so important? Well for one, talking about something based on your experience will always be easier and more impactful than based on the experience of others.

Many of us know the God of our fathers and mothers or pastors. We do not know this Jesus and that's a problem. It's the reason we are like the 7 sons of Scava saying without words "in the name of Jesus whom Paul(my mum, dad, pastor or whoever) preaches". We do not know Him PERSONALLY and NO, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT GIVING YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. There's a different level and if you know, you know. If you don't know if you know then something is missing.

The beautiful part is Jesus wants to show Himself to you even more than you want to see Him. Just ask Him for a personal encounter with all your heart and watch Him introduce Himself. Have a blessed week.

Post By: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
Fb: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
IG&Twitter: @nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??