LETTER 2 ME

Dear Me,
How are you doing?  It's been well over one week since we spoke or I wrote to you. Hope you are doing good? And I hope that life is treatung you well.

Over the last few days, I have thought and thought about life as it is and how I want it to be. Wait, have you seen The Greatest Showman? Amazing movie, but here's my point. One of the songs was tittled "A Million Dreams".

Chorus goes thus: "Every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors fill my head, a million dreams are keeping me awake, I think of what this world could be; a vision of the one I see, a million dreams is all it's gonna take, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make".

One of the most interesting parts of a human has to be the mind. It's so powerful, it can dream up anything. So I started dreaming up the world I wanted to live in, and writing them down. And boy, those are some mighty dreams. Let me tell you some.

I dreamt of a world where like Martin Luther King Jr once said, we judge people by character, and not with any forms of bias. Where we have institutions built on a working systems rather than around people.  Where opportunities exist as much as the people in this country.

And you know, the thing about dreams is that there's no limit to how many or how big they can be. But big dreams won't happen without action.

The beauty of dreaming is that you wake up. And when you're done waking up, you act on them. The world definitely is ours to create and recreate

And the creative process begins in the mind, so as much as possible, engage the mind. There is nothing you cannot do if you can conceive it in your mind. But you must also act on the dream to brong it to life and change the world we live in to the world we all want.

I hope I made sense. I kind of wrote this letter dreamily . Lol.  I'll write to you again next week. Until then, take care. And dream big dreams.

Love,
Nathan.

Post by: Shaibu Nathaniel Omeiza
IG: @neightan_official
Facebook: Adinoyi Omeiza Nathan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??