WORSHIP NOT WORRY : Opened My Eyes


WORSHIP NOT WORRY

"You did not create me to worry, you did not create me to fear, you created me to worship daily so Imma leave it all right here"

Hello dear reader. I trust you are good or at least will be after this. Be blessed as you read in Jesus' name

The opening statement is from a song. It shows what our purpose is and what it is not in a simple way.

I had a "major" event to host and it involved mobilising people to contribute and participate. I had tried severally to get these people to participate with little or no luck. As one naturally would, I began to worry, to get anxious and of course get frustrated soon after.

That song popped up at some point and I had it repeat to let the words sink in my spirit. "You did not create me to worry, you did not create me to fear". In other words , in light of my purpose, I was malfunctioning. What did he create us for? TO WORSHIP DAILY.

The song also says "...so Imma leave it all right here " and gbam!!!! that was it for me. I just said "God this is kuku your work so I will not struggle to do it because you don't expect me to do it alone" and that was where and when I was able to let go of the tension, anxiety and frustration. The event got moved but as is, we're ready. It is amazing how God raised help once I had surrendered.

My friend, every time you worry, you say indirectly that God is either incapable of taking care of that situation or unfaithful which is not true.  We must condition ourselves to worship rather than worry when we come face to face with "difficult" situations.

Another story for you : I had an exam a few months back and I was so anxious in spite of all the studying. I was almost physically paralysed by my anxiety, by my fear but in that moment I was inspired to sing a few songs in worship and boy did that fear disappear. It's simple; fear cannot exist where God is present and when we worship, God Himself comes down and everything changes. The situation may not seem to have changed(I still had the exam to write) but your disposition changes(I was no longer a slave to fear).

Worship is a very useful tool in our lives but more importantly IT IS OUR PURPOSE. Consciously apply this knowledge and watch things turn around for you. Consider your eyes opened. Have a blessed week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??