NA THEM DEY RUSH US : Letter2Me


LETTER TO ME

"NA THEM DEY RUSH US"

Hi guys. I know, I know. You've seen this everywhere the past week if not more. And admittedly, you'd be tired of seeing this again. But just hear me out for a second...well, maybe a minute.

Ok, so sometime last week, I made a stunning personal discovery. On my contact list alone, I have nearly 45 persons who are into business of some sort... including the boss of this blog herself (Hi ma'am ✌).  Now, you'll be asking why I want to show myself... wait, is it your self? Is it your showing?

Lol πŸ˜€. Ok back to the point. I checked through some of my chats with them, and the truth is, the greater number of everyone of them trusted my judgement on a business decision or the other. For some, it was whether to make a buy or not, for others, it was what next franchise to add to their business. Here's the interesting thing, I have no business of my own (and not for lack of a desire to). Shocker 😳, yeah?

I was overwhelmed by the discovery, I pondered it many nights. Like... "why them dey rush me"?. The answer is simple. I had a perspective of things (I imagine) that they didn't have. And so when they needed to see things from that angle, they rush me (adisaf some accolades πŸ‘πŸΌ).

I know it's a trending joke, but really think about it? Who dey rush you? Why? What do you have that they don't? That becomes your value. And as they used to say on an old OLX commercial, "SELL IT".

"Na bole (roasted plantain) wey good everybody one chop" (proverb mine 😎). So sit down and give a good thought to it.

And if people don't "rush" you, that's ok. They probably only haven't seen what to rush about you yet. But when they do, do well to milk that cow. Here's my own joke;

"Business advisors like us, we no dey too find CEOs like that, na dem dey rush us".

I'm coming, Zuckerberg needs my help with something. #Picksteeth

Love,
Nathan ✍🏽.

Post By: Shaibu Nathaniel Omeiza
Facebook: Nathan Omeiza Adinoyi
IG: neightan_official

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??