LESSONS FROM A STATUS UPDATE (Reality Check)- Tellrhodes Speaks


LESSON FROM A STATUS UPDATE (Reality Check)
Hiya!!!!
Happy Sunday fam, it feels amazing to be writing to you again!!!!
Through out this morning after hearing a lot from church, different ideas on what to write about or post kept coming to mind, you know catchy phrases to post on my status and all that social media stuff, and suddenly I began to think why do I want to share this things???
Sometimes this thoughts come to me and before I settle to digest and learn them for my self am already thinking of updating it!!! It was in this moment of self examination that I recalled a status update by an older friend on WhatsApp he had written on his stats don't impress rather impact!!! The reality of this just sunk deep in my heart.
    As social media spreads things are now being done for APPROVAL NOT RESULTS, you know let's do it for the Gram, let's get those likes, they will hear word today, PEPPER THEM everyone is trying to be seen and few are trying to help others see.

   I asked myself are you writing all this things you write so people can say OMG!!! i love your insight and all those compliments or is my goal to see to it that in that moment some one experienced a positive change or were stirred in the right direction???
That update preached a very clear message to me Rhoda don't try to impress people let your goal be to impact.

  Am young and Show thyself is almost in evitable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but as much as we can, let that post , that smile that few minutes you get to interact, those words, that gesture come from a heart that genuinely wants to make others better and not bring glory to yourself.
Cause one thing I can I assure you is On Your Journey Of Impacting Others You Will definitely Impress!!!.
Had an amazing service at Peculiar church of Glory Lokoja you are invited!!
Feel free to share this post!πŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??