OPENED MY EYES: Who Is In Your Vehicle


Who is in Your Vehicle? Do you Know?
Heyy there friend, welcome to another week on the Opened My Eyes section. I hope you've had a great day so far.

Today, I will share something very simple yet profound that I learnt(or was reminded) rather recently. Stay tuned!!!

So it all started when I was to pick my friend up to go somewhere. I got to her estate and jejely went to the Visitor's parking lot because I knew I didn't have access to the estate with our someone on the inside calling the gate.

After much waiting, she came out and we were on our way but then she realised she had forgotten something very important and so I had to turn back.

On getting to the estate, I went straight to the gate. Why? I knew who I was carrying!!!!!!!. That was when it hit me.

Imagine she was in my car but I didn't know. I would have gone to the appropriate corner for visitors but because she was there and I KNEW it, I had boldness.

As a child of God, Jesus is in your vehicle and because of that YOU HAVE ACCESS TO HEAVEN AND TO THE FATHER. The question is "Do you know who He is and what it means to have Him in your vehicle?"  Selah.

Post By: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
IG & Twitter: @nathanbanji
facebook: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??