IDENTITY: OPENED MY EYES


IDENTITY
Heyy there!!! Another Sunday and so another post on your favourite section😁. I hope you have been well since we last interacted.

Today it's about I D E N T I T Y "Identity". What comes to mind when you hear that word? I do not know about you but for me what comes to mind is "who I am". In my mind, one's identity is not the individual attributes they possess but the totality of those attributes. If you are Christian, African and intelligent, your identity is not any of these but ALL of them. Simply put, you are an intelligent African Christian going by my example.

So what is it about our identity that's important? In all honesty? Not much. Who you are means less than KNOWING who you are in terms of actual outcomes.

How do I mean? You're a king(that is who you are) but for some reason say you have amnesia and you no longer KNOW who you are, there are certain things that will be out of place.

KNOWING who you are is very central to ordering your life. When you know who you are, you know what you ought to do and more importantly what you CANNOT afford to do. This applies to everything you can think of.

As you know if I don't relate my post to God then I have not yet written. As God's children who KNOW who we are, we must know the benefits as well as the responsibility that comes with that IDENTITY. The Bible says that we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. How I love that verse!!!. Many a time, it has saved me from messing myself up, slipping back into addictive behaviours and whatnot.

In summary, KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!.

Till next time! I wish you a great week.

Post By: Nathaniel Adebanji
Fb: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
IG&Twitter: nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??