UNPATTERNED THOUGHT: A TRIP TO THE WORLD OF FANTASY WITH JAMES INAS


Hi everyone, its being a long weekend. And thank God for the completion of the Ajuma series and the success of my rap concert. Well this week I just want to drop a piece made out of my schizophrenic state. Enjoy.

Mountain tops,
Forest hills,
A place she perched.
Hummingbirds,
Griffings,
What I searched...
Mysteries,
Dark past,
Strange chains,
Are lock to her citadel.
A siege unfruitful,
Foolish aims.
Back down? NO!!!
Get a long? YES!!!
She can't be any other way
Now I get.
Asa purged me
We can't be anything say
More than what we are
Supposed to be "Friends"
Lay on it,stay.
Free your mind buoay
Let love remain what it is_
A strange woman
Being long on this voyage
Please give me rest,
Am human.
Let me live in your strange
World, I'll work to find peace.
I don't know y am doing this
To myself.
I crave ur indifference...
Damn!!!
Love
Leave
And
Let
Me
Live.

             UNPATTERNED THOUGHT.
                             Inas.
                           
FB: Dee base
IG: d_base_official
Gmail: jamessani525@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??