THE BLAME GAME: MHIZ LYNA vs AUNTY CELIBATE


THE BLAME GAME

MHIZ LYNA vs AUNTY CELIBATE
It's been a really crazy weekend with all the vibes and gossips. It's no longer news that the new Vocab since last week is the word CELIBACY. The case before us today is huge but first our oath of clear conscience.
"I swear to talk am as e bi without any content of Brigi Brigi or mixture of kulikuli and sugar, so help me Bros J".
 
Well it's definitely wrong to build your futuristic "Outlook" around any social figure at all. It's absurd knowing that a lot of us actually put so much trust and belief into different personalities we find on the screen. Aunty you're angry because you had so much faith in our "NUN Linda",  what is wrong is wrong and vise versa.

CELIBATELY PREGNANT LINDA
It was not until I met the man I was convinced was for me that I let go.
I remained CELIBATE until I met the man I was ready to love and be with.
So make we clap for you bah, Aunty.

I have done no wrong and I'm super excited about this baby.

please oh is this supposed to make us feel okay about pregnancy outside wedlock? MHIZ lyna doesn't buy this at all.

MHIZ LYNA
I'm not against this celibacy and abstinence thing, infact I respect it.
I'm also happy for Linda Ikeji, the baby bump looks good on her, the only thing that is quite fascinating is how everyone is so cool about it like she has not dragged innocent (not really though) Nigerian's for the same offence. Whether she's paying her bills or not is a story for another day.

All this role model and mentorship thing can get really messy. Everyone jumps on the moving train not knowing where it's actually headed to. It sucks when your perfect figures become imperfect after all.
If you are living your life for the Linda's and Adichie's of social media, I really feel for you.
Why not let us do what we feel is best and stop living our lives based on what another person writes or say.
Enough of all these social media activists

Well it's not in our place to judge, we're only saying "live your own life, Be your own person". That it's okay doesn't make it right.  Thank you MHIZ LYNA for appearing before this small but mountenious court.

Abeg oo make una no paint picture wey no resemble una again.
Let the mistakes of others be our mirror for adjustments.
Oya spray the blame coin and let's know your stand.
 Post By :Ladi Sunday
Sunday Ladi
Fb@pearlybrief
IG@pearlyladi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??