SOPHIE SPEAKS: FREELY BROKEN


SOPHIE SPEAKS: FREELY BROKEN

It showered in the wee hours of the morning and I couldn't help but reminisce on the days I cried in the rain, pouring my heart out till joy overwhelmed my soul. In light of that, I decided to share a hidden memory, one, very few persons know about but probably don't know the extent of its hurt.

Four months of unending commitment. 120days of undying love amidst the pain, drama, hullabaloo. Like a dream we fell apart. What seemed like the taste of eternity now disgusted me. My joy was constantly at stake. I deliberately avoided communicating even when i had the means. For the first time in my existence i felt a sting in my heart. As to why it hurts that bad, i haven't uncovered. Could it be the foreknowing that it prolly won't amount to anything and i took the step or the peace that overwhelmed my soul when i consciously made that choice and the fact that the inner witness was a misconstrued feeling afterall. Can't decipher. In my defense, i deserve better. So does he. I choose not to apportion blames as i have a good record of mine and i'm far from being perfect. For all it was worth, i learnt a lot. Funny enough i was exposed to things i thought previous experiences had done justice to. Things i thought "common sense" and "intuition" should deal with, i re-learnt them again. So once again, four months later, i'm freer than the birds in the air. Free from tormenting actions and attitudes. Free from constantly losing my grip over issues that shouldn't raise an eyebrow. Free from the non-challancy and irreponsiveness to my dreams. Free!!!
Post By : Nkiruka Courage
FB: NKIRUKA COURAGE
IG: nkcourage
Tweet @nk_courage

           The Tellrhodes blog!

Check out our other Amazing sections on the left side Bar.

IG: tellrhodesblog

FB:The Tellrhodes Blog

YouTube: tellrhodes

Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??