RELATIONSHIP 1.0: LETS DISCUSS


Honestly. I didn't leave because I found someone better or different. I believe no one is perfect πŸ‘Œ. You just try to be a good person for who you love. I decided to stay single not because love hurt but because love is suppose to make you grow. Make you happy even if not all the time. Love is supposed to make you fat and make you look into the future boldly. I realized I was mentally drained, I wasn't finding myself. I was losing myself by the day. A man who turned me into a nagging person.people mistake me for a sadist. I wasn't who I was. My real friends who knows me would know I love HAPPINESS. That's why I don't care what people think if it makes me happy 😊. But was it worth it? It's okay to change but not from good to worse. Everyone misjudge me. Please if you haven't healed your heart don't lead anyone on. 99% of people who died was as a result of bad relationships. Love is supposed to make you face the problems in life boldly not add stress to your life. I don't know 🀷‍♀️ how this generation define Love ❤️ as. To me I believe Love doesn't hurt but the wrong person.

If In anyway I had to talk to you in a crazy way and you're mad at me. I'm sorry about that. I'm not a bitter person. I was only emotionally abused and wasn't thinking straight. It's all over now. So do yourslef good 😊 by deleting my name from your head because it will only hurt you and not grow you.

Ladies REMEMBER;
You will be too much for some people. Too loud, too soft, too this, too that but you will always be perfect for the people who need you. ❤️❤️

It's not a must you get into another relationship immediately after your previous one. You need to find yourself and sort your life out before figuring out who you would want to let in. It's okay to be away for a while. It's okay to outgrow people. But never lose yourself for anyone. People judge you for what they don't understand. You may shoot me with your words. You may cut me with your eyes. But still, like Air, I'll RISE πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Post By : Rachel Omada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??