HAMZ MUSINGS: PUSHING THE LIMIT


PUSHING THE LIMIT.

So last week, I trained Top Level Staff and Senior Executives of a cross-section of an organization. I was, by a long way, the youngest in the team of consultants.

The UK-Based Consultant who introduced me used all of five minutes trying to sell the idea of "someone from a younger generation training you" to these big shots.

It was almost hilarious to me. I didn't feel the slightest bit of trepidation. As far as I was concerned, the quality of my delivery was not dependent on how "big" the audience was. I had planned to deliver a memorable experience. And I did just that.

Yet, in 2014, just four years ago, there was nothing about my dilapidated situation that showed much hope for me. I was experiencing the lowest of the lows in my life.

But at some point, I had made a decision that the LIMITATIONS of my PRESENT SITUATION would never DETERMINE my ULTIMATE DESTINATION.

Things were bad, yes. But I was sane enough to understand that that BUMP in my road was NOT the END of my road.

I have a problem with people who think THE WAY THINGS ARE, automatically translates to THE WAY THINGS WILL ALWAYS BE.

Sometimes, you need some motivation from friends and family.

Sometimes though, YOU have got to give YOURSELF the motivation, to pick yourself up, pat yourself on the head and say, "Boy, things are terrible, yeah, I know. But they can't possibly get any worse. The only way from here is up! And I'm moving. I can NOT be LIMITED by my PRESENT REALITIES because I have my eyes on GREATER POSSIBILITIES."

Certain limitations are fruits of your inability to see beyond your present situation. Push the limits.

You cannot go beyond the level of your vision.

What do you see?

Do you see the greatness of your future? The brightness of your rising? What would it require you do to get there?

Now, GO AHEAD. JUST DO IT.

You were born for this! Rule Your World!
Post By ; Suleiman Abdul
©HamzWrites

Connect with me on >>
Facebook: Esoteric Hamz
Twitter: @Hamson_Skills
Instagram @HamsonSkills1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??