VOICE OF THE WEEK: MR HEAVENS OBULE (MOHO STITCHES)


Our Voice of the week is the excellent  My name is Heavens Obule, known by friends as "Moho"
   Mr Heavens has bagged a Bsc in Economics and AAT... (Associate of Accounting Technicians).

His Brand Moho Stitches, is an African fashion brand that deals with all things fashion but currently we are into "Shoe making " #mohoshoes.

 Fashion has been part of  our amazing face of the week since day one. I loves African prints so much, and this love gave birth to his starting an African fashion line by stylishly incorporating the African print to corporate, casual, trending and native wears.

     Mr Heavens says "I am passion driven, My constant urge to bring a difference to the fashion Industry propels me to go the extra mile." and to be happy i constantly do things that would make me HAPPY.
When asked about the biggest challenged he has faced on his way to becoming an achiever?? Mr Heavens said-
    "Oh!  Well!  I am so glad, you regard me as an achiever, I thank God. I know I surely have a long way to go. But on this journey to where I am now, I must say the greatest challenge I have encountered is in the area of supply especially #mohoshoes. Not able to supply at due time and producing shoes expecting sales but the reverse becomes the case.But I thank God I am learning.

    Mr Heavens has plans  to own a very big reputable fashion house where ready to wear clothes would be produced and MADE IN NIGERIA shoes would be manufactured.

       To other young people he says "Do what makes you happy, Apply the "God first approach " and everything will fall in your favour. Lastly,  be deliberate about what you want and take action to achieving it.

Funniest/ Memorable Moment
I can't really remember any funny moment but my memorable moment was when my friend (Tenshak Walsham)  suggested the name "MOHO STITCHES" to me which is the collaboration of my names; Master Obule Heavens Obule.......weird right? Lol... I know. You need to see how happy I was.. 😁

    Thank you sir for being on our platform we particularly love your name and that fine sneakers 🔥😍 and believe the heavens will always be open for you to get blessed.!!!
IG /twitter account : @mohostitches
Contact number : 08171876109

             The Tellrhodes blog!

Check out our other Amazing sections on the left side Bar.

IG: tellrhodesblog

FB:The Tellrhodes Blog

YouTube: tellrhodes

Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??