A TRIP TO THE WORLD OF FANTASY WITH INA'S: AJUMA


Last week I made announcement about a series titled "AJUMA". By the grace of God, I will be starting this amazing piece today. Before then, I want to share some awesome tips with you. Pacing through my week, trying as much as I could to get useful, I discovered some viable tips that can attract life energy to your purpose and drive them to reality. They are three keys *"Prayer ,Faith, and Mindset"*. You can get busy by making research on these three powerful and explosive guide for greatness.

So lets go back to the " AJUMA" series.
The first episode is about a dialogue between the parents of AJUMA before she was born. Note: there might be usage of dialectical expressions specifically 'Igala language'.

Episode 1
Series: *AJUMA*
Writer: James Inas

Father:
           Ufedó mi, maybe the potency
           To have a female child
           Is denied by my own potency.
           he said with his gaze wild.
           Still let's still our sanity
           Less we face madness
           2 or 3 born despite variety
           Or run a hamlet seeking a gem
           Darkness.

Mother:
           True are your words, my head.
           Wisdom lays fountain in your
           Head.
           Let chi okike form our desire
           Out of dust or mire;
          Just a breath of his nostrils
          Will calm ours with one of my
          Specie...
   
          To continued...


Word guide:
     Ufedó mi (my love)
     Chi okike (God of creation)

Follow@ IG:d_base_official
FB:Dee base

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??