OPENED MY EYES: THE SOURCE


TO THE SOURCE

Good evening dear reader! I'm glad you are here again today. It's been an interesting week  in Nigeria πŸ‘€ and even for me. Today we look at an age-old trick to solution-finding  : Going to the source.

Question: if you want the best of Italian  shoes, where do you go? ITALY; best Chinese food? CHINA!!!!.

How did I get to this point in thought? Well I'll tell you.  I've been learning two foreign languages simultaneously and by God's grace, I've been on top of it to say the least😎. People ask my secret and I tell them much to their annoyance in some cases "it's God". Crazy right? Wrong! Here's the logic, if you want to get the best of anything, go to the very source. Who is the source of languages? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ GOD!!!! There you have it😁.

How does this concern you? Well that good thing you desire say promotion, good health, or even a great spouse takes its source in God so if you want it, you've got to go to Him.

Good news is unlike some ancient temple with booby traps designed to keep you away from the valuables, God invites you to freely share in His good. Wouldn't you be better off taking Him up on that offer? Selah πŸ€”
Post By : Ayomide Nathaniel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??