STYLE ZONE : WHY SHOULD I CARE, WHAT I LOOK LIKE???

WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE???

Good day to my wonderful readers out there, you're welcome to another insightful and exciting segment on Style Zone.

Over the years , a lot has evolved in every industry. Modifications have been made to alot of spheres,  technology replaced labour, theories have been improved, principles re-examined to fit dispensations and cultures. In this present time, appearance has risen to a status of necessity. In the pursuit of purpose and relevance, appearances are in the higher cadre of requirements! What we wear speaks volume even where we've not been granted audience.
As the popular saying goes, "how you're dressed is how you will be addressed". Times without number I have found out the truth behind this saying, your appearance will boost your confidence, take me for example sometime in 2016,   I went for a church service casually dressed in a native shirt, a pair of jeans and gladiator sandals, as I arrived at the church, the usher looked at me and politely directed me to the teenagers section, you can imagine the embarrassment I felt! ........... The next Sunday I was dressed in my complete agbada attire waiting patiently for who will tell me to go to teenagers section.
As I have discovered most people, young and old do not believe that how they appear is very important, your dressing speaks a huge volume even when you haven't spoken.  You would not expect that you would be granted audience at an official setting while putting on shorts and a tee shirt.

Concerning your dressing,  you need to always be prepared for you may just run into an important person and if you're looking like crap you'll never get the second chance to create a first impression.
I hope I have been able to appeal to your dress sense positively, till I come your way next time, this is still Style Zone with iStyleEnterprise and remember that Looking Good is Good Business.
Post By: Isaac Ojonugwa

FB John Isaac Ojonugwa

IG @aizyq___ @istyleenterpise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??