How my shyness almost killed me-Rhoda gists!!


Hello FAM

My dear ones as much as I want to start with lotz of pleasantries, I can't wait to get into this story, so much gist on my mind right now , so by this week a lot of gist might have been going around of how I was about to write my final exams but ended up in the hospital or ....... Hmm๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’˜
 So it all started last week Saturday when I decided to pick my not so big self up and head to my lovely church Peculiar church of glory and of cause the God of PCG did not disappoint me oo ..... So your girl Tellrhodes will usually endure than complain or remind anyone on something they should already know like sometimes I can be so reserved๐Ÿ‘ง, So I saw this clean bike (popularly known as okada) with correct bath up and I stopped the guy and told him my destination, bargained and finally got on the bike ghen ghen....... 
  About 3 mins into the ride I heard this "trailer" coming from behind  and when this trailers are on full speed in Nigeria they honk really loud and usually when this bikes hear the sound they swerve to the side of the road ...I dinno know that this bike man was not paying attention to the deafening sound and I kept contemplating, what if he had noticed the trailer is going to turn or he had made one of those their hand signs๐Ÿ™‰ at this moment I could feel the wind that comes with the trailer speed on my back ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ
And I a split second I made my decision, I said out loud there is a trailer behind us oooo!!!
And the bike man jerked to reality and quickly swerved to the side of the road๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ™Ž he had not noticed at all.... I was "shook"
I kept shaking cause I realised if i had not listened to my inner voice( The Holy Spirit) I would be gone๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š!!!
 And a lot of us always lose so much too fears and limiting traits, we refuse to confront sometimes you just have to let go and let yourself risk it ..what's the worse that can happen..... If a child falls while learning to walk the child will get the opportunity to get up again but if the child never falls he will never learn to work... Shoutout to you all thanks for following the blog we appreciate
The Tellrhodes Blog_Worth Your Time
Follow us on all our social media accounts
@Tellrhodes blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??