Early Marriage pressure on the female gender!!! Frustrating or Expected???

Hallo FAM Today we want to talk about the alarming pressure on women to be married at a certain age, as a young lady in my final year in the university, I have plenty experience of that already trust me lol...you know when some of your friends start getting married or you get invited to be a bridesmaid a lot you start hearing may your own be next oo lollz...its like everyone is looking at you like what else is left in life and the guys go scot free, parents are usually like he needs to study more or something in that train, and for the lady you hear your biological clock is ticking and some really funny statements, Sometimes it sounds like a woman's only dream should be marriage ...not that marriage is a bad thing, I think its beautiful!! But I don't that's all we are meant for , plus I think in a way with the words we encourage men to be very nonchalant about life and marriage ....but this are my thoughts what are yours??? Drop your comments below , will love to know what you think??!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??