Bet9ja The new Trend???(what do you think about it,lets discuss!!)

Hello my correct FAM!! Today we are talking about this new bet9ja trend that seems to be taking over,I hear its the reward for passion lol, so yesterday while checking out some sites online I discovered that statistics say Bet9ja is the most visited site in Nigeria after google... What!!!??!! Over Facebook IG and so much more Recently a church signboard even spotted the theme-Bet9ja must favour me this year!! ,all over the country there are thousands of Bet9ja centres,with youths constantly lined up and I have been wondering when did betting become such a big deal, is it because it is sport related or is it the money??? And also we want to know what do you think is it right morally?? I mean there was a time things like this were frowned on..... Oya let's know what you think, those for and those against?? Drop your comments below 👇👇 let's go!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the post! You've cleared up a lot of frustration when it comes to Bet9ja. Now I know what works. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! You've cleared up a lot of frustration when it comes to Bet9ja. Now I know what works. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??