YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHICH WORLD WIDE STAR IS PAYING FOR LOVE!!!!!


Hello my fam of the teller and the told i am here to tell y'all another serious story ooo....    So yesterday i was scrolling through my instagram page(@tellrhodess) the picture above posted by the net ng caught my attention ...i was like you say what in my best american accent , if you dont know Mariah Carey, no problem still follow the gist so it seems aunty mariah(a popular &rich international artist worth over 500 million dollars and who once held or still holds the Guinness book of records tittle for highest pitch in the world) got used to the plenty gift her billionaire fiancee that she just got separated from was giving her that she could not imagine a different life after the break up,  so aunty mariah decided to bless boyfriend (in jenifa's accent) with money to continue from where daddy fiancee stopped,  she is rumoured to pay him about $25000 every month to buy her gifts!!! "
   My people can you be giving somebody money to buy you gifts??? i mean i feel its weird like it wont feel like a gift to me or a surprise . Its more like am paying an event planner(lol) and part two can you be the paid one will you do the job???.... Please for me oo this is, a public appeal if you know, anybody or you yourself want to be paying me $25,000 to me so i can buy you gifts see just contact me on my social media accounts below (lollz). So guys i want to know your take on this matter drop your comment below.  Would really love to hear from you!!! Much love TTB fam

FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS and dont forget to tell a friend to tell a friend ooo!!!!
INSTAGRAM; tellrhodess
FACEBOOK;The Tellrhodes blog /Rhoda Enietan
TWITTER; Rhoda_Enietan
and suscribe to my youtube channel to watch I and other youths talk about this topics on
YOUTUBE;The Tellrhodes Blog
EMAIL; tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??