YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO PLANTAIN IN NIGERIA!!!!


Helooo my fam that tells(lol).... I am more than amazed by how many you have not been active on the blog & we missed your posts messages, i got all through last  week. I almost began to feel i committed a sin,  and am here to ask for forgiveness and assure everyone am well in good health and am back full time,  and i have a lot of things i want to telll you hehehe..
  Yours truly(me)  is, an I. T student naija universities not really helping our lives(story for another day), also social media and the issue of BBN reality tv show(expect my post on that), so i have been a little distracted by that and also by the fact that this young lady typing this story right now went to look for plantain on the streets with her girls, and iya basira did not have(road side eateries) we now decided to enter one Restaurant ohh hmm my ppl dey sold about six slices of plantain for 400 naira to us, neither water nor drinks not even sachet water is in this calculation ooo... I was like put off the Aircondition take the chair and give us stool to sit and take 100 naira abeg(lol)....
   So many funny scenarios beautified my week  i really hope you had a nice week too, i missed you all like kilode...and am back to tell you something so don't go no where and incase you haven't heard ...let me tell you that i have launched my You Tube channel and am so excited about it just search for- The tellrhodes Blog or Rhoda Enietan on you tube it promises to be the best you have seen so go to YouTube and suscribe !!!! Much love people, God bless your hustle.... Some more gist & Health talk on meningitis from health with Hifad up next...

FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS and dont forget to tell a friend to tell a friend ooo!!!!
INSTAGRAM; tellrhodess
FACEBOOK;The Tellrhodes blog /Rhoda Enietan
TWITTER; Rhoda_Enietan
and suscribe to my youtube channel to watch I and other youths talk about this topics on
YOUTUBE;The Tellrhodes Blog
EMAIL; tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??