TELL ME SOMETHING -EPISODE#3;SHOULD I ASK HIM OUT???


Ghen ghen!!!  tell me something
  Hello my awesome TTB fam its Tell me something episode 4 and today's topic is a ghen ghen topic, it has been a reason for constant arguments,  because it one of those unwritten laws and bans it is question of if a lady make tge first move towards a relationship or not(ask a guy out)...  And the aunty in today's episode is has this question
--i am in love with my close friend who i have been friends with for three years he is not making any move towards asking me out and the silence is killing me should i make the first move and ask him out or should i keep waiting to see what happens...
   The key issues i want us to discuss on this note do you think it is wrong and should not happen no matter what ??? Do you think it will make him to not value her and take her for granted if  eventually get into a relationship???  do you think its an insult to who a is meant to be???  Do you consider it a good form of assistance to a shy guy?
 I for one believe in dropping hits, are enough and it makes a guy feel better when he does the chasing but its just an opinion lets hear yours.....
  Lets drop our comments and help this sister and other ladies out there in this dilemma ....

Comments

  1. If the guy can't take a hint, he should rest jare. I believe it gives the guy a sense of fulfilment and boosts his ego, when he wins d girl over himself. The lady would be robbing the guy of that satisfaction if she asks him out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is et a bad thing to ask him why must us guys be the ones killing ourself like it's written in the 10 commandments thou shall love thy neighbour as they selves/ though shall seek the hand of a female in courtship

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??