THE WOMAN


THE WOMAN

Last night i laughed when she was defined as being female and the first picture used to depict her was her mammary glands hmmmm...
The WOMAN the sole possessor of an inexplicable inner strength...
The WOMAN taught the greatest quality of a leader from the day she is born, service.....
The WOMAN given a delicate form but asked to perform the not so delicate function of giving life...
The WOMAN the one whose role is often misinterpreted by confused feminist or power hungry people....
The WOMAN the irreplaceable creation placed on earth a beauty to behold,  containing so much love....
The WOMAN cries the most but endures the most ...
Everyday they say to her you are weak, you are less, you do not deserve a voice, there is a place below and it is yours because they know that when she begins to rise,  she doesn't stop until she stands tall and strong, cause perfection is her nature...
I am not a feminist, i am a woman who has so much to offer, but will be hindered if i don't speak up and  say NO WOMAN deserves to be treated less, the only man she submits to is her husband and this is done when she is of age and understands the step she is taking, and a real man(HUSBAND) returns her authority right back and says to her come and stand beside me WOMAN because when you do, you make me better...
Today i stand with women who agree with my philosophy to say
I am a WOMAN, give me a chance to achieve my dreams,  give me a chance to express the great gifts and talents i have in me, accord me with the respect i deserve and earn, treat me right give the name WOMAN the value it rightly deserves and if this is done....
I wouldn't struggle to be anything else  but what i was made to be
 A WOMAN!!!!
By Rhoda Enietan
Owner of The Telllrhodes Blog


Follow us on our other social media pages
INSTAGRAM; TELLRHODESS
FACEBOOK; The Tellrhodes Blog
TWITTER; Rhoda_Enietan


Comments

  1. Indeed. The place of a woman is often misunderstood, or where its not, plainly abused.
    Women are strong. They add value to life.
    kudos to You and every strong woman out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to men like you who understand... GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??