TELL ME SOMETHING; EPISODE#2 HE BEATS AND RAINS INSULTS ON ME BUT I LOVE HIM????


Helloo my wonderful family, another matter don come ooo on Tell me something Episode #2 (pls invite a friend to join the conversation #tellmesomething)...in school we see different kinds of funny relationships one popular one is the housewife/punching bag girlfriend.... We will be discussing the punching bag girls today.
 There is this "couple" i used to know of in school chai the girl is a perfect housewife  she will wash uncle's cloth, cook and everything they are both in the same level or so but this bros will still come home(self contain lodge) and insult and beat her if she replies..... I don't know if its just me o but am not understanding the logic behind such relationships i mean aunty did they tie wrapper on your eye or is there a string attached...as if this is not enough she get money pass the bros ooooo!!!!
So me am not seeing what she is gaining sef so am asking is it low self esteem?? or thought of nobody else will love me,or they don't know how to break up,or is there something sweet in receiving beating from the one you love or .....jazzz cause if a guy beat me and he used jazz the medicine will scatter immediately... I mean that's not the definition of love...pls lets drop our comments why do girls stay in abusive (both words and physical abuse) relationships??? Pls tell me something lets help a sister out there ......

Comments

  1. all the above reasons could be reasons, I believe some ladies believe they aren't good enough for the guy and believe that they deserve whatever the guy does to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??